- Shoebox Ministry – If you would like to participate in the Shoebox Ministry this year please see Lindsay or Hester. We are still collecting shoeboxes and we also have a supply list available if you would like one. You may also download a list that is to the right of this page.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – Will be Saturday, September 23rd at 9:00 am, in the gym.
- Custodian Opening – We are looking for someone that is able to work up to 20 hours a week. If you are interested please turn in your application to Wayne P.
- Hurricane Harvey and Irma Flood Relief – If you would like to give to those affected, please consider giving to One Great Hour of Sharing or, American Baptist Men’s Disaster Relief Fund. Make checks payable to Dunbar First Baptist Church and indicate on the memo line where you want it to go (please do not let this giving replace your usual tithing).
- Children’s Ministry – We are asking for donations of individually wrapped candy to make treat bags for the Harvest Dinner. Please give to Tammy, Steve or, Tiffany by Wednesday, October 4th.
- Children’s Ministry – It is time to begin our Christmas play practice! We will meet each Sunday evening at 5:00 pm., starting October 1st. Dinner will be provided, please see Tammy to sign up to help with meals.
- Area Minister – Our area Minister Dr. Max Hill will be retiring at the end of the year and we would like to show our appreciation for his many years of service to us. We would like to present this to him at the annual meeting on September 21st at First Baptist Church of South Charleston. If you would like to give, please send to:
Rev. David Radcliff/KVA Treasurer
1452 Clear View Heights
Charleston, WV. 25312
- October 8th – Harvest Lunch (soups and sandwiches). Plus events for the kids, see Tammy or Steve.
- November 12th – Thank You For Serving
- November 26th – Start Christmas card box in back hallway.
- December 1st – Christmas Parade.
- December 2nd – Seekers Class Dinner.
- December 8th – Galilean Class Dinner.
- December 10th – Chancel Choir Cantata (morning Service).
- December 17th – Kids Program (evening service).
- December 20th – Christmas Caroling.
- December 24th Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at 10:30 am. (No evening service).