Updates posted 3/16/2018
- Clothes Closet – The Clothes Closet Ministry is accepting donations for our spring event, which is scheduled for April 14th from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Clothes Closet – Come one, come all! April 4th. starting at 5:00 pm. We need your help in the helping of others. We will have a work party on April 4th to sort and hang clothes for the April 14th extravaganza! A big Thank You to everyone who helped out this past Wednesday!!!!!!
- Lenten Service – Will be at Christ The King Catholic Church Wednesday, March 21st. Lunch is at 11:15 am. with services at 12:15 pm.
- Church van – We are gearing up our church van ministry to reach those who need help attending our church. Drivers and helpers are needed. If you would be interested please speak with Melody T, Glenna L, Steve M, or Charlie F.
- Women’s Spring Fling – Will be on Saturday, March 17th at 11:00 am. Food, fun, and fellowship with a touch of “Spring Cleaning for the Soul”!
- Operation Christmas Child 2018 – March is girls toys age 2 – 4, 5 – 9, and 10 – 14.
- Children’s Department – We are needing donations of plastic Easter eggs and individually wrapped candy for the Easter egg hunt. Please turn your donations over to Steve and Tammy M. by Wednesday, March 28th.
- Schedule Change – The kids will leave for Junior Church after the special singing is completed.
March is America For Christ Offering Month
Due to the flu bug and bad weather, we are running behind in the Clothes Closet Ministry this year. We have many donated clothes ready to be placed on hangers and then hung by size or sorted and placed in boxes by size, so they will be ready for those who need them in our community. But to get them to the people who may need them, we need your help! We ask you to lend a hand by volunteering an hour putting clothes on hangers and placing them in their place, by size.
Work Parties will be held each Wednesday at 5:00 pm through March 21st (or until all the clothes have been sorted). This is a great opportunity to get to know one another, have some fun and help the people who are less fortunate than we are, not to mention showing these people the love of God and being blessed by our God!
Donations are still being accepted. Also, don’t forget to check for those extra household items you may no longer need (dishes, towels and such). Your donations, help and most of all your prayers are very much appreciated.