- Advisory Board – There will be a special called meeting Sunday, October 22nd following the evening service.
- Business Meeting – There will be a special called business meeting on Wednesday, October 25th before Bible study.
- Shoebox Ministry – Remember, all items & shipping are needed by Tuesday, October 31st. We still need over $100.00 for the shipping of 75 boxes. Also, we are having a “Six-pack Packing” party on Tuesday, November 2nd starting at 6:30 pm. All ages are invited to help with the packing!! Thanks.
- Open Mic Worship – Dunbar United Methodist Church has invited us to an afternoon of worship, snacks and fun with other children and youth from around the region. All children, youth, their family and chaperones are welcome to come and bring their form of worship through song, dance, art, poetry, and more. Please see Tiffany before October 25th for the RSVP info.
- Children’s Ministry – It is time to begin our Christmas play practice! We will meet each Sunday evening at 5:00 pm., starting October 1st. Dinner will be provided, please see Tammy to sign up to help with meals.
- Youth Sunday – The youth will be handling the Sunday morning service on Sunday, October 29th.
- Youth Outing – The youth is going Friday, October 20th to Judgment Island. This invite is open to the church as well. There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board in the back hallway, as a way to encourage our youth to go to Judgment Island, we will be giving a movie theater gift card to each one that goes. If you are interested in sponsoring one or more youth please see Travis, Chelsea or, Stacie. Thanks!!!
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – Will be on Saturday, October 28th at 9:00 am, in the gym.
Posted Oct. 20th
- November 5th – Communion.
- November 12th – Thanks For Serving.
- November 26th – Start Christmas card box in back hallway.
- December 1st – Christmas Parade.
- December 2nd – Seekers Class Dinner.
- December 8th – Galilean/Harmony Class Dinner.
- December 10th – Chancel Choir Cantata (morning Service).
- December 17th – Kids Program (evening service).
- December 20th – Christmas Caroling.
- December 24th – Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at 10:30 am. (No evening service).