- Deacon Meeting – We will have a Deacon meeting after the morning service on Sunday, June 3rd, in the Harmony Classroom.
- ABW – Ladies will meet Tuesday, June 5th at 1:30pm and 6:30pm, in the parlor.
- Children’s Picnic – Will be on Sunday, June 10th after the morning service, the picnic will last until 2:00pm. Stay tuned for more information.
- Prayer Breakfast – Our men will gather for their monthly prayer breakfast on Saturday, May 26th at 9:00 am.
- Memorial Day – Sunday, May 27th we will have a normal morning of service, but will not have a Sunday evening service. May we remember those who came before us and gave their all!
- Operation Christmas Child – Please see the list below for the month of May. Age groups are: 2-4, 5-9, and 10-14. Please put your donations in the box located in the back hallway.
- VBS Training – There will be two training sessions in June. First is Thursday, June 7th and again Monday, June 11th. Each class is at 6:00 pm.
- Community Vacation Bible School – We will be hosting this year’s VBS from July 8th to the 12th. Anyone who would love to help, please see Tammy, Steve or, Lindsay. You can register your children at: http://dunbarfirstbaptist.org/vacation-bible-school/vbs-registration/
- Office Schedule – The office will be closed Monday, May 28th in honor of those who have given their all in service to our country.
Operation Christmas Child 2018
(items for each month May – Oct.)
- May: Toothbrush and small package of Kleenex
- June: Donations for S and H to get underwear and socks for ages 2-4, 5-9, 10-14.
- July: Crayons and pencil sharpeners.
- Aug. : Small notebook.
- Sep. : Hairbrush set.
- Oct. : Donations for shipping – envelopes will be provided.
If you have any questions please ask Sharon or Hester.
Lets set a goal for 100 boxes!!!