- VBS Donations – During Bible School we will be doing service projects that will go to Veterans and Hospice. We are asking for the following donations: Little Debbie snack cakes, and cans of pop. Please bring them by Sunday, July 1st. Thank You.
- Operation Christmas Child – Please see the list below for the month of June. Age groups are: 2-4, 5-9, and 10-14. Please put your donations in the box located in the back hallway.
- ABW – We will not be meeting this month.
- Independence Day – Come and join us on Sunday, July 1st to celebration the birth of our country.
- Clothes Closet – To get ready for our next event, we will have a work party on Wednesday, June 27th at 5:00 pm. We will be bagging up clothing to donate to other charitable institutions. This will also make room to hang the donations that have come in to our Clothes Closet.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – Is cancelled for this month due to our scheduled work party.
- Church Work Party – Will be Saturday, June 23rd at 9:00 am. This is God’s house, all are invited to help make it a great looking place to worship.
- Youth Car Wash – Our Youth Group will be having a car wash on Saturday, June 23rd at the South Charleston Advanced Auto Parts Store (by The Mound), from 9:00 am till 2:00 pm. Proceeds will be used for future events hosted by our Youth Group.
- Community Vacation Bible School – We will be hosting this year’s VBS from July 8th to the 12th. Anyone who would love to help, please see Tammy, Steve or, Lindsay. You can register your children at: https://dunbarfirstbaptist.org/vacation-bible-school/vbs-registration/
- Board Of Christian Education – We will be meeting on Wednesday, June 27th at 5:45 pm in the Harmony Classroom.
- Office Hours – In observance of Independence Day, the office will be closed Wednesday, July 4th.
Operation Christmas Child 2018
(items for each month May – Oct.)
- May: Toothbrush and small package of Kleenex
- June: Donations for Sharon and Hester to get underwear and socks for ages 2-4, 5-9, 10-14.
- July: Crayons and pencil sharpeners.
- Aug. : Small notebook.
- Sep. : Hairbrush set.
- Oct. : Donations for shipping – envelopes will be provided.
If you have any questions please ask Sharon or Hester.
Lets set a goal for 100 boxes!!!