- Friendship Brunch – All ladies are invited to our quarterly brunch on Saturday, August 18th in the parlor. Bring a friend, your favorite brunch snack and be ready for a fun time.
- Celebration Of Life – For Mary Alice C. will be at noon, August 11th.
- Trustee Meeting – Will be held on August 19th after the evening service.
- Board Of Christian Education – We will be meeting on August 22nd at 5:45 pm.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – All men are cordially invited to attend our prayer breakfast on August 25th at 9:00 am.
- End Of Summer Blowout – Our church-wide Blowout event will be held on August 25th. The fun starts at 4:00 pm. Please see the sign-up sheet in the back hallway. Donations are needed to purchase school supplies.
- Operation Christmas Child – Please see the list below for the month of August. Age groups are: 2-4, 5-9, and 10-14. Please put your donations in the box located in the back hallway.
- Opportunity – We are taking applications for church secretary. If you would be interested in this, please submit your application to one of our Deacons.
- Clothes Closet – We will have work parties every Wednesday at 5:00 pm from now till September 8th. If you would like to help, we would love to have YOU on our team! You will be helping those in need and it’s a great chance to fellowship with friends.
- Temporary Office Hours – The office will be open on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 am till 12:30 pm.
Operation Christmas Child 2018
(items for each month May – Oct.)
- May: Toothbrush and small package of Kleenex
- June: Donations for Sharon and Hester to get underwear and socks for ages 2-4, 5-9, 10-14.
- July: Crayons and pencil sharpeners.
- Aug. : Small notebook.
- Sep. : Hairbrush set.
- Oct. : Donations for shipping – envelopes will be provided.
If you have any questions please ask Sharon or Hester.
Lets set a goal for 100 boxes!!!